“Learn The Strategies To Target The New Mobile Audience With Mobile Advertising, TXT Marketing, Bluetooth Marketing And Mobile
The Way We Use Mobile Devices
Is Rapidly Changing…
- Sales of Smartphones (such as the Iphone, Blackberry and mobile devices like the Ipad) are overtaking PCs
- More than half of new internet connections will be from mobile devices
- 100% Open rate on your Marketing Campaign compared to only 10% with Email Marketing
- People today spend more time with their mobiles phones than other device and as mobile devices become more advanced the need to use PC’s will disappear
- Google has stated that Mobile advertising will generate more revenue than advertising on the Normal Web!
- There are already 4.6 Billion Mobile Phone Users compared to about 1.2 billion PC’s connected to the internet in the world ( 3 times bigger market)
Just take a look at these crazy statistics…
- 38.5% of mobile users in Europe browsed the internet, accessed applications or downloaded content from their mobiles,
- 21.3% of US mobile users and 14.3% of Europeans accessed a social network or blog from their mobiles,
- In May 2010 90.4% of British mobile subscribers used their phones to send a text message.
- 11.5% of UK shoppers are using their mobiles to research before shopping and 38% to research while they‘re actually out shopping.
The Different Types of Mobile Marketing…
- Text Messaging & SMS Ads – It is the most common use of mobile devices and a great place to start mobile marketing
- The Mobile Search & Search Ads – Putting your website in front of customers using search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. Your website needs to be ready for mobile search! Don’t forget paid advertising on the mobile network!
- Mobile Advertising & Web Display Ads – Placing your adverts either text or banner graphics on other peoples websites for brand awareness and to direct traffic back to your website
- Mobile Apps Marketing – Making money from advertising by creating an developing free applications for devices such as the Iphone and Ipad.
- Social Networking – If you target market is young then you should be using Social media as part of your mobile marketing campaign especially as 80% of young adults are actively using social media.
- Bluetooth Marketing (also known as Proximity marketing) This involves marketing to people that are located within a specific area by sending them a text or multimedia message.
Plus Don’t forget the traditional type of Marketing and that is over the phone promotion about your business brand and product.
Why Is It Different From Other Forms Of Marketing?
The common belief is that mobile marketing is the same as TV or Internet Marketing but just on a smaller scale and this is not the case at all!
- Mobile marketing as a way of advertising is unique because of the relationship with the customer is so much more personal and this is a concept you must understand to make mobile marketing work for you or your business!
- People are often happy to give away their email address as there is a distant less invasive feel but when some one gives away their mobile number they are giving you access to a device which is held in their possession all of the time.
People will check emails throughout the day and often make an instant decision whether read this or not, but how many people read a text message if they receive one?
You also need to give a much greater consideration to where you customer is when they receive communication from you if your campaign is to be successful.
People also expect to receive spam in their email, it is almost taken as part of having an email address but they do not expect to be spammed on their mobile phones!
A More Personal Form Of Advertising….
- Mobile Marketing Provides the customer with local targeted and relevant information (most mobile users are actively searching for local knowledge)
- It makes the life of the customer easier
- Saves the customer money by providing them with special deals and money off discounts
- Entertains the customer with games, contests, questions and applications
- Provides customers with direct, relevant and update to date information (emails can be slow and depend upon when the customer reads them)
- Develops a deeper connection and builds a personal relationship with the customers and target market
What Can Mobile Marketing Do
For You And Your Business…
- Increase sales from existing customers – getting the customer to buy from again is easier when they trust you!
- Building a long term relationship with existing customers to increase their life time value
- Getting new customers and new leads!
- Increasing brand awareness
- Building a list via SMS optin, Click to call messages, Email optin on mobile web
Take your local Italian Restaurant as a great example.
Every time a customer books a table they collect their mobile number and you help them setup a text message campaign.
So on the quiet nights, when the restaurant needs more customers to fill tables they are able to send out a text message offering all previous customers a special offer, maybe a 2 for 1 deal or a money off voucher if they show the text.
The end result is that the restaurant gets more customers and makes more money!
How Big Is The Mobile Market?…
Companies Are Spending More On Mobile Marketing And Less on Traditional Advertising (which is a good sign)…
Average mobile marketing budgets have increased while traditional marketing spend continues to decline
- Mobile ad spending will grow from 1.7bn in 2009 to 2.16bn by the end of 2010.
- The UK is the largest market for mobile advertising in Europe, and is predicted reach £49.8m in 2010.
- In 2009 the UK mobile ad market was worth £37.6m in 2009, a growth of 32% over 2008.
Mobile Devices Will Make PC’s
Redundant In A Few Years…
- After selling a million units in the first 28 days after launch, Apple sold an estimated 4.5m iPads in the first three months.
- ….And according to estimates, Apple has now shifted more than 8m iPads.
- iPad sales will reach $12bn in global sales for 2010 and this is predicted to reach almost £20bn in 2011.
This is 8m potential new customers which you can now reach through mobile marketing and this will increase in 2011!
The Apple Ipad is just the start and there already 9 Upcoming Alternatives…
Including the HP Slate, Dell Streak, Notion Ink and Google
More signs of a growing market as some of the bigger companies invest in developing their own mobile devices is a indication of where technology and more importantly marketing is heading.
Little Competition Means There Is
Huge Potential (another good sign!)…
- Sales of devices with Mobile internet are predicated to double in the next three years.
- By 2013 mobile internet sales could reach as much as £275m,
- Only 2.1% of UK‘s adult population currently shop via a smartphone, and the potential growth is enormous.
So How Much Notice Are Google and Apple
Giving To Mobile Marketing?….
Enough To Change The Company’s Entire Marketing Strategy!
In Febrary this year the big boss, Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google, told the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona:
Everything that Google will create going forward will be done so through a ‘Mobile First’ lens
This is a huge shift considering that 90% of all search engine traffic in the UK goes through the Google Search Engine!
If that wasn’t enough proof….
Google quite recently acquired Admob for $750 million dollars.
Admob is the mobile advertising platform that has been especially popular on the iPhone and its used to display different types of adverts on mobile devices!
So What Did Apple Do?…
They started their own competing Mobile Ad network Quattro, and more recently the iAd network
Apple will sell and host the ads, giving 60% of ad revenue back to developers, and Jobs says that developers can add ads to their apps
People are spending their time in apps the average user spends 30 minutes a day in apps. If we put an add up every 3 minutes, that’s 10 ads per day. Throughout the iPhone community, that’s 1 billion ad impressions per day!
When two of the largest advertising companies change their focus its a great indication of where this new market trend is going!
Why You Need To Take Action Now?…
- Mobile marketing is growing at a rapid rate,
- All new mobile phones now come with internet browsing as standard,
- Apple and Google and investing millions in new mobile devices
- Despite the fact that we have just come out of a recession mobile marketing budgets are increasing!
- This is where the next generation of marketing is heading and being one of the first in your market or local area to create a mobile marketing campaign will give you a massive advantage.
- Establish yourself as a mobile marketing expert in your area and you will reap the rewards when your local companies come knocking!
The Next Generation Of Marketing
Has Arrived! Don’t Miss Out…
Uncover The Massive Opportunities Within Mobile Marketing And Reveal How You Can Take Advantage…
Your Speakers and Mobile
Marketing Expert Trainer
Simon Coulson is one of the UK’s leading Internet Marketers.
If you’re already in or been around the Internet marketing business you may have heard of Simon or might even have been to one of his previous events. Simon has generated over £7M from internet businesses in the UK
Simon has has 14 years experience in the telecommunications industry working for BT and has been able to apply that knowledge along with his 7 years in Internet Marketing to create a number of successful online businesses.
Here’s What You Will Discover When You
Order The Mobile Media DVD Course…
Part 1: The current Mobile device landscape and where it is heading
Part 2: Text Based Marketing Systems
Part 3:Bluetooth Marketing
Part 4: Google Advertising on mobile devices
Part 5: Mobile advertising platforms
Part 6: Mobile Applications – Ipad, Iphone, Android etc
Part 7: Local Business Mobile Marketing
Part 8: Mobile Marketing Case Studies
Part 9: Designing WebPages for mobile devices
Part 10: Review of Mobile Marketing Opportunities
Plus If You Claim Your Package Today You’ll Get
These Amazing Bonuses ABSOLUTELY FREE..
Mobile Marketing Bible – full of useful resources and websites for you to take advantage of the huge mobile market.
Unlimited Support From Our Experts
This amazing opportunity gives you the chance to receive 30 days worth of free mentoring from me and my personal panel of experts! Since I started my online business I’ve used professional advice in all sorts of areas. After all, it’s impossible to know everything. So whether you need advice on setting up a company, a legal matter, writing sales letters, your Google advertising campaigns, writing an online application or even general business advice, then I can help you…
I have assembled an expert panel of business advisors I use to support my business, and as a Special Bonus, have made them available to you to offer UNLIMITED support for 30 DAYS. Whatever your question, just send it over to us and the relevant expert will answer it for you.
Now this isn’t just me or me and my secretary. I am talking about a team of HIGHLY QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS, including:
Online Marketers with £millions of sales between them
- A top website designer
- Google certified consultant
- One of the U.K.’s top sales copywriters
- Leading IT Experts including an MSc and C.Eng in IT
- PhD SEO expert (Stompernet speaker)
- An MBA Business Consultant
- A UK Solicitor
Plus Other Industry Experts…
The MINIMUM hourly fee for hiring some of these experts is £250. But with my training package, you can ask them whatever you need via our online system.
…Think about this for a moment. 1 months of fees from just ONE of the panel-members would run into many thousands of pounds!
Your Frequently Asked Questions Answered…
Isn’t there too much competition already?
Nope not at all. There are hundreds of businesses across the whole country who are looking to generate more leads and sales using new advertising avenues. The majority of which are not aware of the potential of mobile marketing or if they are they don’t know where to start…and this is where you come in!
“What support do I get to help me get started?”
To give you a kick start you get 30 days unlimited support from my personal panel of experts that I have acquired over the last 7 years. Get a question? Stuck on any topic relating to your local income business? Simply send it over to us and we will get back to you, usually within 24 hours!
Grab Your Media Marketing
6 x DVD COURSE ONLY £247 +vat
(See below for special resale rights offers)
Newgo Enterprises Limited
Would you like resale rights to this HOT product, where you can sell copies and keep ALL THE MONEY ? I’m selling just a few Resale Licenses to this product.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY 8 LICENSES AVAILABLE
Newgo Enterprises Limited